Tools to help institutional investors benchmark, measure and manage portfolio exposure to carbon risk
MSCI ESG Research offers a suite of tools that can help investors implement a fossil fuel exclusion or low carbon strategy and uncover opportunities. We provide extensive carbon metrics, pre-defined screening options, carbon portfolio analytics reports and research on clean tech leaders as well as low carbon and fossil fuel exclusion indexes.
- Fossil Fuel Divestment: A Practical Introduction
- Beyond Divestment: Using Low Carbon Indexes
- Stranded Assets as Investment Opportunities
- Options for Reducing Fossil Fuel Exposure
- Carbon Footprinting 101 - A Practical Guide to Understanding and Applying Carbon Metrics
- Issue Brief - Implications of COP21: How do corporate carbon reduction targets stack up?
- Guide Sur Les Exigences De La Francaise Sur La Transition Energetique
- Recorded webinar: COP21 Dissected: What the Outcomes May Mean for Institutional Investors
- Recorded webinar: 2016 ESG Trends to Watch