Research and Regulatory Engagement
Research and regulatory engagement
MSCI’s risk and regulation research team actively monitors relevant regulatory developments and engages with regulators globally through consultations, presentations and workgroups, in order to provide continually improved solutions to our clients. In this section we share our proprietary research and public comment letters to regulators.
SEC Proposed Rule on Open-End Fund Liquidity Risk Management Programs and Swing Pricing:
- Consultation Document
- MSCI Comments on SEC Proposed Rule on Open-End Fund Liquidity Risk Management Programs and Swing Pricing (File Number S7-26-22)
SEC Rule 22e-4:
- SEC Response to SEC Rule 22e-4 proposal
- MSCI Comments on SEC Proposed Rule: Investment Company Liquidity Disclosure
- MSCI comments on the Basel Committee for Banking Supervision Second Consultative Document—Fundamental Review of the Trading (2012)
- MSCI comments on the Basel Committee for Banking Supervision Second Consultative Document—Fundamental Review of the Trading (2014)
- MSCI response to the Consultative Document “Review of the Credit Valuation Adjustment Risk Framework” (2015)
- Response to ESMA for the Consultation Paper on the Guidelines on liquidity stress testing in UCITS and AIFs
- Response to AMF consultation on Stress Testing
European Supervisory Authorities (ESAs) EBA, EIOPA and ESMA:
For more information on Regulatory Engagement and how MSCI can help, contact us today.