ESG Integration in Practice: An Asian Investors’ Perspective
Join us for a luncheon on ESG Integration in Practice hosted at the Westin Singapore on September 14, 2017. We will discuss on key drivers, opportunities and challenges in ESG Integration from the perspective of asset owners, asset managers and wealth managers.
- Why ESG Matters?
- Regulatory and Investor Drivers
- Growing Adoption of ESG Related Benchmark Indexes
- How to Incorporate ESG to Address Long-term Risks?
- Approaches to Long-Term Sustainable Investing
- ESG Index Performance in Global, Emerging Market and Asian Equities
- What is the Trend in Asia Pacific Investors’ ESG Adoptions?
- ESG in Investment Mandates and Policy Adoption
- Case Studies: Recent Adoptions of ESG by Asia Pacific Investors
- Representative group of panelists from asset owners, asset managers and wealth managers will discuss the growing importance of ESG in Asia Pacific.
Sep 14, 2017
Time12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Meeting Room 4
The Westin Singapore
12 Marina View
Asia Square Tower 2
Scroll the table to the right to see more
Zhen Wei, PhD, CFA
Executive Director & Head of China Research | MSCIRead Bio »
Global Head of Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) Research and Integration | Manulife Asset ManagementRead Bio »
Kanol Pal, CFA
Senior Advisor for Responsible Investments | BNP Paribas Wealth ManagementRead Bio »