ESG Portfolio Construction – How can ESG Derivatives Help Implement Sustainable Investing?
With the ever increasing mandates and focus on building sustainable portfolios, global investors are increasingly looking for tools to help with their ESG integration. Derivatives on ESG benchmarks offer a listed solution to facilitate this integration. Eurex is the leading liquidity pool for ESG derivatives worldwide, with over 1M contracts traded translating into 15B total notional volume to date. The recent introduction of five ESG futures on key global, regional and local MSCI Indices has strengthened its offering and made ESG versions of the MSCI benchmarks available to investors worldwide. Join us for an insightful discussion with key market participants to tackle following questions:
- How are MSCIs ESG methodologies applied in the derivatives market?
- Why are firms transforming their portfolios using the underlying ESG index methodologies?
- How do you integrate ESG derivatives into Portfolio Management?
- Why are ESG derivatives more beneficial for managing daily flows and cost?
- What ESG derivatives are available for the U.S, European and global markets?
- Sustainable investment strategies and Index methodologies - which strategy/methodology is best suited for what purposes?
Log-in details will be emailed to you before the webinar. This invitation is open only to clients and potential clients of MSCI. There is no fee to attend.
June 3, 2020
|11:00 a.m. PDT San Francisco |
2:00 p.m. EDT New York
Head of Equity Structured Products and Engineering | Societe GeneraleRead Bio
Executive Director, Applied Equity Research | MSCIRead Bio
Head of Equity & Index Sales, Americas | EurexRead Bio
Vice President, Product – Index Derivatives | MSCIRead Bio
Global Head ESG Investment Strategy | State Street Global AdvisorsRead Bio