Please join us for a dialogue with Chin-Ping Chia, Managing Director & Head of Research Asia Pacific and Elaine Ng, Executive Director of ESG Research along with an industry expert on the latest trends and developments of the following topics:
1. Trends and Updates on Asset Owners Globally
2. From Why ESG to How ESG
3. Investing through ETFsRegister Now
May 21, 2019
Time9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel
Edinburgh Room, 2/F
5 Connaught Road, Central
*This event is open only to family office clients and prospects of MSCI.*
|May 21, 2019|
|8:30 a.m.||Registration & light refreshments|
|9:00 a.m.||Opening Remarks by Charlene Low | Executive Director, Index Product Group, Asia Pacific, MSCI|
|9:05 a.m.|| |
Trends and Updates on Asset Owners Globally
• Where are the asset owners investing?
• How are they thinking about investments?• How is the China A shares inclusion going to impact investors?
|10:05 a.m.|| |
From Why ESG to How ESG
• What is ESG Investing?
•How to define it? How to implement it?
|11:05 a.m.||Coffee Break|
|11:30 a.m.|| |
Investing through ETFs
• How to integrate and implement a passive portfolio through ETFs?
• What to look for when selecting ETFs?
|12:30 p.m.||Event ends|
Scroll the table to the right to see more
Executive Director, Index Product Group, Asia Pacific | MSCIRead Bio
Managing Director, Head of Research, Asia Pacific | MSCIRead Bio
Elaine Ng, CFA
Executive Director, ESG Research | MSCIRead Bio
Managing Director, Head of BlackRock iShares Asia Pacific Distribution | BlackRockRead Bio