Integrating ESG into Passive, Active and Factor Portfolios
MSCI's latest ESG report found that ESG has affected the valuation and performance of companies and that changes in a company's ESG characteristics over time may be a useful financial indicator.
The Vancouver seminar continues a North American roadshow to examine:
- What ESG factors have impacted stock performance?
- How can changes in a company's ESG characteristics be a financial indicator?
- How are institutional investors integrating ESG into Passive Institutional Portfolios?
- How are institutional investors integrating ESG into Factor Strategies and Active Portfolios?
- How is ESG being integrated into Policy Benchmarks?
March 14, 2018
Time8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
LocationFour Seasons Hotel Vancouver
791 W Georgia Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 2T4
Scroll the table to the right to see more
Executive Director, Applied Research | MSCIRead Bio »