Markets in Focus
Global equity markets posted a positive return for the fifth consecutive quarter in Q2 2021. Progress on vaccinations around the globe and reopening of economies were a strong impetus for upward move. Factor ETFs also saw increased flow with a total of USD 50 billion flowing into Yield, Value and Low Size ETFs, amongst the strongest inflows year-to-date.
Join this webinar as our experts discuss factors and indexes performance and look at whether there is a signal in the flows into ETFs and if it has been profitable to go with the flow.
Starting this quarter, we are broadening the scope of this webinar to share insights from latest market trends and themes in addition to factors. So as a special topic in this webinar, we will discuss how equity derivatives linked to ESG and climate indexes could have a pivotal role to play in managing risks and opportunities in equity portfolios.
Factors in Focus: Should You Go with the Flow?
- Review of factor index performance in Q2 2021
- Relationship between Factor ETF inflows/outflows and active factor index returns
- Indicators for factor performance going into Q3 2021
Special Topic: ESG and Climate Index Derivatives in Exposure Management
- Exposure of active mutual funds to ESG and climate transition risks
- The role of ESG and climate derivatives for transition management, hedging and cash equitization strategies
Jul 27 2021
11:00 a.m. HKT Hong Kong
12:00 p.m. JST Tokyo
1:00 p.m. AEST Sydney
Executive Director and Head of Analytics Applied Research for Asia Pacific | MSCIRead Bio