MSCI ESG Breakfast: How Is ESG In Fixed Income Evolving? - Montreal
Please join us for a roundtable breakfast discussion hosted by MSCI ESG Research’s Fixed Income experts Elisabeth Seep and Kevin Kwok. At this invite-only breakfast, you will hear from MSCI on the latest insights and developments in the ESG fixed income space and have the opportunity to engage in dialogue with peers.
We will plan to discuss MSCI ESG Research’s fixed income priorities, including coverage expansion and private company research, as well as insights into corporate governance and emerging markets investing best practices from our clients around the world.
• ESG Trends and Use Cases in Fixed Income – When is ESG Most Relevant?
• Governance in Fixed Income – Are Equity and Fixed Income Investors Aligned?
• Early Thoughts – How to Find ESG Insights in Private Companies
• 2019 ESG Ratings Coverage – Equity & Fixed Income
• 2019 Product Developments – Loans, Munis, Indexes
July 24, 2019
8:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel
1201 René-Lévesque Blvd W
Montreal, QC H3B 2L7, Canada
Vice President, MSCI ESG Research | MSCIRead Bio
Executive Director | MSCIRead Bio
Vice President, ESG Client Coverage | MSCIRead Bio