MSCI ESG Breakfast: How Is ESG In Fixed Income Evolving?
Please join us for a breakfast roundtable and panel discussion hosted by MSCI ESG Research’s Fixed Income experts Elisabeth Seep and Kevin Kwok. At this invite-only breakfast, you will hear from MSCI on the latest insights and developments in the ESG fixed income space, followed by a conversation with institutional investors integrating ESG in fixed income portfolios. You will also have the opportunity to engage in dialogue with asset managers, asset owners and investment consultants.
We will plan to discuss MSCI ESG Research’s fixed income priorities, including coverage expansion and private company research, as well as insights into corporate governance and emerging markets investing best practices from our clients around the world.
• ESG Trends and Use Cases in Fixed Income – When is ESG Most Relevant?
• Governance in Fixed Income – Are Equity and Fixed Income Investors Aligned?
• Early Thoughts – How to Find ESG Insights in Private Companies
• 2019 ESG Ratings Coverage – Equity & Fixed Income
• 2019 Product Developments – Loans, Munis, Indexes
December 3, 2019
8:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
311 S. Wacker Dr.
Franklin South Room
Chicago, IL 60606
Vice President of Investments, Senior Fixed Income Investment Manager | Everence Financial and Praxis Mutual FundsRead Bio
Vice President, MSCI ESG Research | MSCIRead Bio
Portfolio Manager, Head of US Restructuring and Chairperson of the Sustainable Investment Committee at Aegon US | Aegon Asset ManagementRead Bio
Executive Director | MSCIRead Bio