MSCI KTI Nordic Property Seminar
MSCI/KTI Nordic Property Seminar Pre-Event - May 8, 2019
Pre-Event is held on 8th of May and it is organized by KTI, BlackRock and Trevian. The venue is the legendary Erottaja2 Renaissance Palace (Erottajankatu 2, Helsinki), the event time is 15.30–18.30. The program consists of a mini-seminar where you can listen to presentations on 3 interesting topics in just over an hour.
The event is free and the participation in the Pre-Event does not require participation in the Nordic seminar itself and it is open to everyone. This is your opportunity to explore the Customs Board House before its complete renovation start.
- Hanna Kaleva, Managing Director, KTI: “Outlook and Trends in the Finnish Property Investment Market”
- Victor Persson, Vice President, BlackRock: “Finland as a real estate investment market”
- Risto Vuorenrinne, Investment Director, Trevian: “Why Finland? 5 Trends”
15th MSCI KTI Nordic Property Seminar - May 9, 2019
The program will focus on four separate blocks drilling into current and interlinked themes.
- Session 1: On economic growth, cyclicality and trends in real estate investments
- Session 2: Data and technology enabling better real estate analytics
- Session 3: Cash flow and valuations as drivers of investment performance in the evolving investment landscape
- Session 4: Investment themes and opportunities in the Nordic property markets
Antony Slumbers, Estates Today, Founder & Evangelist
Will Robson, Executive Director, MSCI
Sabina Kalyan, Global Co-Head of Research and Global Chief Economist, CBRE GI
Håvard Bjorå, Head of Research, Cushman & Wakefield
Magnus Svantegård, Global Head of Product Management, Datscha
Dirk Sosef, Vice President, Research and Strategy, Prologis
Tero Lehtonen, Head of Advisory, JLL
Jan Rosengren, Senior Advisor, Newsec
Victor Persson, Vice President, BlackRock Real Asset
Matthew Richardson, CEO, MGR Strategic Consulting
Antti Palkén, Partner, Leader at Fund and Debt Advisory Services, PwC
David Hedalen, Head of Real Estate Investment Strategy, Aberdeen Standard Investment
Jani Nokkanen, CIO, NREP
Andreas Wallén, CTO, Akelius
The standard conference fee is €650 (€550 or MSCI/KTI clients). For larger groups, please ask for one of our special packages and additional marketing opportunities.
Scroll the table to the right to see more