MSCI Lunch Seminar: ESG portfolio construction and factor based allocation in multi-asset class portfolios
Please join us in Bangkok for a lunch seminar on December 19 where our research expert and analytics consultant will walk through the key innovations in ESG portfolio construction and factor based allocation in multi-asset class portfolios.
• ESG methodology and integration in the portfolio construction process
• How can risk and performance teams analyse and monitor the impact of ESG in their portfolios?
Factor based allocation
• Factor-based asset allocation to target key drivers of risk and return
• Systematic strategy factors in equities, fixed income, commodities and currencies
• Understand thematic drivers of risk across global, MAC portfolios and communicate them at various levels across the organizationRegister Now
December 19, 2019
12:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. (Registration starts at 12:00 p.m.)
106 North Sathorn Road
Bangkok 10500 Thailand
Executive Director, Analytics Consulting | MSCIRead Bio
Executive Director and Head of Analytics Applied Research, APAC | MSCIRead Bio