Real Estate Financial Modelling (Introduction)
A comprehensive one-day course designed to teach you the essential tools needed to build robust financial models and to provide a grounding in best practice techniques. The course will a be benefit those who have a basic understanding of Excel and are or expect to be involved in modelling real estate investments, either on a stand-alone basis or within funds. A basic knowledge of financial analysis and Excel is assumed.
- Excel modelling fundamentals - Navigation, Shortcuts
- Model structure and modelling technique - Design principles, Good practice
- Named ranges - Creating and managing named ranges, Using named ranges
- Time and dates - Time periods, Date functions
- Logic functions - IF, TRUE and FALSE
- Output functions - SUMIF
Please Note: This course is workshop based and you will need to bring your laptop for the day.
Standard fee: £700 + VAT
MSCI Client fee*: £600 + VAT
*PAS subscribers only
VAT is charged at 20%
An invoice will be sent to you upon receipt of registration.
Training courses are all CPD accredited and the training hours will contribute towards CPD.
Nov 10, 2015
Time9:15 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
LocationETC Venue - Tenter House
Map and Directions
Scroll the table to the right to see more