This is a comprehensive one-day course designed to teach how to build from scratch a model of a geared real estate fund employing best practice techniques. The course will be a benefit to those who have a good understanding of Excel and are or expect to be involved in modelling real estate investments, either on a stand-alone basis or within funds.
An intermediate knowledge of financial analysis and Excel is assumed. Also some knowledge or experience of financial modelling is necessary.
- Fundamental modelling technique - Design principles, Golden rules, Named ranges, Error reduction
- Modelling toolkit - Flags and masks, Corkscrews
- Modelling lease events - Lease expires, Voids
- Handling debt - Bullet loans, Amortising loans
- Sensitivity analysis - Data tables
- Carried interest - Profit and share calculations
Please Note: This course is workshop based and delegates will need to bring their own laptop for the day.
Standard fee: £700 + VAT
MSCI Client fee*: £600 + VAT
*PAS subscribers only
(VAT is charged at 20%)
An invoice will be sent to you upon receipt of registration.
Training courses are all CPD accredited and the training hours will contribute towards CPD.
Nov 11, 2015
Time9:15 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
LocationETC Venue - Tenter House
Map and Directions
Scroll the table to the right to see more