Real Estate Financial Modelling (Advanced)
This one-day course is designed to consolidate your existing modelling skills and introduce you to more advanced techniques. There are specific modules for dealing with profit shares and debt calculations. Knowledge of model design principles and named ranges and a good grasp of financial mathematics is assumed.
- Recap on design principles and modelling technique - Named ranges, Flags, Masks
- Auditing - F5 Goto Special, Building a worksheet map
- Profit share calculations - Profit share waterfalls, Ongoing calculations
- More complex debt calculations - Cash sweep, Mezzanine debt, capitalised interest, Revolving credit
- Introduction to VBA
- Case study and class exercise
This course will be of benefit to those who have a good knowledge of Excel and are involved in any type of financial modelling of property assets or funds. It is particularly relevant to research analysts, investment analysts, fund managers, corporate financiers, accountants and bankers.
Please Note: This course is workshop based and you will need to bring with you a Laptop (PC, not Mac) that runs Windows 95 or better, loaded with MS Excel 95 or better, with a USB port. Course documentation will be provided on arrival.
Standard fee: £700 + VAT
MSCI Client fee*: £600 + VAT
*PAS subscribers only
(VAT is charged at 20%)
An invoice will be sent to you upon receipt of registration.
Training courses are all CPD accredited and the training hours will contribute towards CPD.
Nov 12, 2015
Time9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
ETC Venue - Tenter House
Map and Directions
Scroll the table to the right to see more