MSCI Real Time Indexes History
The MSCI Real Time Indexes History provides a historical picture of global equity market activity for approximately 10,000 benchmark indexes, with data available from 2002. The historical data, particularly valuable for portfolio managers and equity traders, can be used to support the investment process in strategy development and back testing.
Real Time Index Data Search
Real Time Index History
The datasets are available as rolling history with annual fees. They are also available through a perpetual license that allows an unlimited number of internal users at applicable locations.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data quality: The quality and accuracy that is applied to the calculation of all MSCI indexes
- Precision: Fully adjusted for corporate actions (stock splits, rights offerings, etc.)
- Extensive history: Data available from 2002 provides a high frequency view of the market
over a long period of time
The historical data of the Real Time Index can be used for many types of analysis, including:
- Developing index based investment strategies built around MSCI Global Equity Indexes
- Simulating past performance of a new strategy or product
- Conducting historical transaction cost and relative performance analysis