Preparing for the end of LIBOR with MSCI
The planned discontinuation of LIBOR and other interbank benchmarks will affect a large number of existing financial contracts, causing disruption to critical areas within the investment process. MSCI works hard to stay ahead of these developments and the issues that arise from changing regulation. To support our client’s preparations for this event we have made investments in additional market data and analytical models.
Please listen to the recorded webinar below where Jay Dermody, Executive Director, Analytics and Maks Oks, Executive Director, Multi-Asset Class Research, explained how MSCI is preparing for the discontinuation of LIBOR rates and how you can use MSCI analytics and data to prepare for the migration to new reference rates.
- Background on the LIBOR transition
- Curves and market data for new reference rates provided by MSCI
- Alternative reference rates
- New instruments and new curves linked to the new rates
- What will happen to LIBOR linked securities
- Migrating to the new reference rates and analytics
September 19, 2019
8:00 a.m. PDT San Francisco
11:00 a.m. EDT New York
4:00 p.m. BST London
5:00 p.m. CEST Paris
Scroll the table to the right to see more