MSCI 2021 EMEA Analytics User Group
MSCI cordially invites you to join the 2021 EMEA Analytics User Group. On November 30 we are excited to share key developments in our products. On December 2, we will share our thoughts on current market themes. Detailed agenda below.
- RiskManager - Year in Review & Outlook
- Thomas Ta will review major product developments that have been released to RiskManager in 2021 and provide an outlook on themes MSCI is currently working on.
- Update on Technology and Partnerships
- Kaspar Dardas will discuss how MSCI is reacting to technology trends like cloud computing and APIs. There will also be an update on MSCI’s strategy to integrate MSCI analytics on third party platforms.
- Common Platform - Year in Review & Outlook
- Miguel Leboreiro will review major product developments that have been released to BarraOne and Barra Portfolio Manager in 2021 and provide an outlook on development themes MSCI is currently working on.
- Introduction to MSCI Climate Lab Enterprise
- Institutional investors are preparing for their net-zero commitments. Mallikarjun Choudhary will introduce Climate Lab Enterprise, a solution based on MSCI’s ESG and climate data and analytics that helps to measure, monitor and manage portfolio climate targets.
- Building Climate-aware fixed income portfolios
- Thomas Moser and Juan Sampieri will discuss how MSCI Analytics can help fixed income portfolio managers construct and manage climate-aware portfolios
- MAC Tiers Risk & Performance Attribution for Multi-Asset Class Solutions
- The MSCI multi- asset factor model family allows you to understand factor exposures, risk and factor-based performance of multi asset portfolios. Nick Sharp will discuss how to tailor the drivers of return of those portfolios to communicate to different stakeholders like portfolio managers or the board of asset owners.
Nov 30 and Dec 2 2021
Scroll the table to the right to see more