Applied ESG Research: Making Capital Decisions Using ESG Research and Data
There is growing evidence that integrating ESG research and data into capital decision making processes can potentially help to minimize risks and identify opportunities not picked up by conventional analysis. MSCI invites you to a discussion with a diverse range of ESG experts to explore some of the latest examples where ESG has made a material difference and to examine the different ways investors are applying ESG research and data.
- Chair: Matt Moscardi, Vice President, MSCI ESG Research
- Nico Aspinall, Senior Investment Consultant, Towers Watson and Chair of the Resource and Environment Board, IFoA
- Daniel Brooksbank, Editor, Responsible Investor
- Thomas Kuh, PhD, Head of MSCI ESG Indexes
- Will Martindale, Head of Policy, PRI
- Meryam Omi, Head of Sustainability, Legal & General Investment Management