Current Market Implications: Canadian Factors and ESG Portfolio Resiliency
Coronavirus has caused global financial markets to have suffered the most severe downturn in recent memory including the 2008 financial crisis. In 45 minutes - 30 minutes plus live 15 minutes Q&A, we will cover Canadian market impacts of coronavirus from a factor based risk and performance lens through MSCI Factor and ESG Indexes.
Join this webinar where our experts will discuss:
- How are Factors performing during the COVID-19 crisis?
- Dissecting Minimum Volatility, Momentum and Quality
- Are Value-Momentum valuations stretched?
- Why ESG matters in times of crisis?
- Portfolio insight and transparency – How Factors and ESG can help reduce risk?
April 2, 2020
11:00 a.m. EDT Toronto
Scroll the table to the right to see more