Global ESG Leadership Forum 2013 - APAC Session
Global ESG Leadership Forum 2013 – ESG Integration across Asset Classes
12:00-2:00pm HKT, Audio Webinar
MSCI ESG Research, IPD, the Centre for Responsible Banking and Finance (RBF) / University of St Andrews, Responsible-Investor.com, ASrIA and SIF-Japan are hosting an audio webinar where experts from the industry and academia seek to assess the integration of ESG factors across asset classes.
The APAC audio webinar debate will assess the following key themes:
- Status quo of ESG across different asset classes: Who is driving ESG?
- No escape from externalities: The concept of universal ownership.
- Analysis of different ESG toolkits used across different asset classes.
- Global ESG macro themes: Which ESG issues are on the agenda in APAC?
Hosts and Speakers
The APAC ESG Leaders discussion and Q&A is lead by Bill Hartnett, Head of Sustainability, Local Government Superannuation AUS, and speakers include:
- Emily Chew, Senior Analyst, MSCI ESG Research
- Mariko Kawaguchi, Managing Director / Senior Researcher, Daiwa Institute of Research
- Jessica Robinson, Chief Executive Officer, ASrIA
- Rebecca Lewis, Investment Analyst, Arisaig Partners
- Mathew McCrum, Director, Omega Global Investors
The session will last for about 120 minutes and is hosted by Christoph Biehl, PhD Candidate, Finance and Banking, University of St Andrews and Project Manager Asia, Research Centre for Responsible Banking and Finance.
Contacts & Resources
- For further information, please contact KyranJohn.Navarro@msci.com
- For more information on the Global ESG Leadership Forum 2012, please click here