Implications for SEC’s rule 18f-4 on the use of Derivatives
In late November 2020, the Securities and Exchange Commission voted to propose a new rule designed to enhance the regulation of the use of derivatives. The proposed rule would provide an updated and more comprehensive approach to the regulation of funds’ derivatives use.
Please join us for an insightful webinar in which MSCI experts provide an overview of the derivatives rule, its implications and introduce how MSCI’s reporting solution can help address and support compliance.
- Overview of SEC 18f-4 rules on the usage of Derivatives by registered funds
- Similarities and differences to Leverage Rules in Europe and Asia
- Expected implications for registered fund managers in the United States
- MSCI’s reporting solution designed to support compliance
- Ready-to-use reports
- Details and back-testing results of available risk models
- Prepared historical and hypothetical stress scenarios
- Benchmarks and market data available on platform
Please click here to view the recording.
Jan 26 2021
7:00 a.m. PST
10:00 a.m. EST
3:00 p.m. GMT
Scroll the table to the right to see more