Managing Ownership Risk in a Global Market
View the recorded webinar featuring legendary governance expert Bob Monks, co-founder of GMI Ratings, (now part of the MSCI ESG Research), to explore how investors are managing their exposure to ownership risk.
- Why engage?
- How do different ownership structures affect governance risk?
- Alpha vs. beta strategies for engaged investors
- Does passive investment mean passive ownership?
- Robert A. G. Monks, Author, Founder, ISS / co-founder, GMI Ratings
- Claudia Kruse, Managing Director Sustainability & Corporate Governance, APG
- Ric Marshall, Executive Director, MSCI ESG Research
- Howard Sherman, Executive Director, MSCI ESG Research (Moderator)