Managing Risk & Return of Municipal Bond Portfolios with MSCI’s New Generation Analytics
This webinar introduces MSCI’s new generation of factors for U.S. cash municipal bonds, provides insights into the curves powering the factors and single security analytics and highlights performance analytics capabilities for this asset class.
Municipal investors are often forced to adopt analytics and models built for other fixed income markets. The MSCI Muni Model was developed to accommodate muni-specific features and to bring robust, granular modeling capabilities to modern muni portfolios.
- Important features of the Municipal Bonds Market
- New generation of factors for U.S. Cash Municipal Bonds
- Sector/Rating and Issuer Curves plus Implied Volatility Surfaces
- Use Cases and Model Performance
- Highlights of performance analytics capabilities
Nov 18 2021
Scroll the table to the right to see more