MSCI & PRI Webinar: Climate Risk Resilience in the Post-2020 World
The COVID-19 pandemic is a stark reminder of the urgent need for decisive and coordinated global action to minimize the impacts of a crisis. The climate emergency remains the defining threat of our time, but current action plans fall well short of meeting the 1.5/2°C degree pathway which governments and society are demanding.
The financial sector has a fundamental role to play in averting a climate crisis and setting the global economy on track for a cleaner, sustainable future.
We invite you to join MSCI, the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI), and leading practitioners for our annual New York Climate Week 2020 seminar going virtual this year. We will discuss how investors can take action now to accelerate the transition to a net-zero world.
- Welcoming Remarks
- Linda-Eling Lee, Global Head of ESG Research, MSCI
- Keynote Address: Green Recovery and US Climate Policy
- Paul Bodnar, Managing Director, Rocky Mountain Institute
- Panel: The Transition to post-2020, Paris-aligned Portfolios
- Fiona Reynolds, CEO, PRI - Moderator
- Anne Simpson, Managing Investment Director of Board Governance & Sustainability, CalPERS
- Kim Carnahan, Director, Sustainability Solutions, ENGIE Impact
- David Lunsford, Head of Climate Policy and Strategy, MSCI
September 29, 2020
7:00 a.m. PDT San Francisco
10:00 a.m. EDT New York
3:00 p.m. BST London
4:00 p.m. CEST Paris
6:00 p.m. GST Dubai
Scroll the table to the right to see more