MSCI/REALPAC Canada Quarterly Property Fund Index Q2 2019
Please join us for a live webinar as James Harkness, Executive Director from MSCI discusses the Q2 2019 performance of the MSCI/REALPAC Canada Quarterly Property Fund Index.
Reactions to the latest performance results will be discussed by our esteemed panel moderated by Michael Brooks, CEO, REALPAC.
- Steve Marino, Senior Vice President, Portfolio Management, GWL Realty Advisors
- Greg Martin, Vice President, Planning and Performance Measurement, Fiera Real Estate
- Ted Willcocks, Global Head of Asset Management, Real Estate, Manulife
The MSCI/REALPAC Canada Quarterly Property Fund Index covers unlisted open-end Real Estate funds operating in Canada.
The index measures the investment performance at the property and fund level. The index is based on funds with a total net asset value of CAD $32.1 billion as at December 2018.
Co-Published with REALPAC
- Presentation of the Q2 2019 Results for the MSCI/REALPAC Canada Quarterly Property Fund Index
- Panel Discussion: Reactions from our Panelists to the Q2 2019 Results
Sep 5, 2019
8:00 a.m. PDT San Francisco
11:00 a.m. EDT New York
4:00 p.m. BST London
5:00 p.m. CEST Paris
7:00 p.m. GST Dubai
Scroll the table to the right to see more