CLIMATE CHANGE SOLUTIONS
MSCI offers a suite of tools to help institutional investors benchmark, measure and manage portfolio exposure to climate risk.
We are pleased to introduce our latest feature the ‘Low Carbon Transition Score’ designed to consistently measure a company’s exposure to economically relevant risks and opportunities related to low carbon transition. The score is available for over 9,000 companies; 95% of the market value of investable equities and bonds. Contact our ESG Client Service team to learn more.
AN EXTENSIVE RANGE OF TOOLS
INTEGRATING CLIMATE CHANGE SOLUTIONS INTO YOUR INVESTMENT PROCESS
MSCI’s Climate Change Solutions give you access to a wide range of tools and data designed to enable you to achieve a variety of objectives including measuring and reporting on climate risk exposure, implementing low carbon fossil fuel-free strategies, factoring climate change research into their risk management processes and engaging companies and external stakeholders.
- The Global Carbon Story in Transportation
- Fossil Fuel Divestment: A Practical Introduction
- Beyond Divestment: Using Low Carbon Indexes
- Stranded Assets as Investment Opportunities
- Options for Reducing Fossil Fuel Exposure
- Carbon Footprinting 101 - A Practical Guide to Understanding and Applying Carbon Metrics
- Issue Brief - Implications of COP21: How do corporate carbon reduction targets stack up?
- Guide Sur Les Exigences De La Francaise Sur La Transition Energetique
- Blog: Investment risks in carbon-dependent industries
- Recorded webinar: COP21 Dissected: What the Outcomes May Mean for Institutional Investors