Daily report published after the close on the weekdays detailing periodic performance (daily – 10 years) of regional, country, sector, factor, thematic and ESG investable and small cap indexes, with their valuations and momentum.
Global Markets Overview intro
The Daily Equity, Fixed-Income, Insights, Country Indexes: Monthly Equity Insights Report and Regional and Thematic Indexes: Monthly Equity Insights Report provide critical data that can be used to analyze trends and the outlook for global markets. This data draws from MSCI’s rich toolkit of MSCI analytics, indexes and factor risk models, and is suitable for chief investment officers, portfolio managers and risk managers.
- The equity report focuses on both short and long-term performance and valuations of various segments of global markets: regions, countries, sectors, factors, themes and ESG. It also provides an overview of style factor performance and risk forecasts of several flagship global and regional MSCI Barra equity risk models.
- The fixed-income report focuses on short and long-term yield and credit spread relationships across regions, countries and credit sectors.
- The country report focuses on the performance, valuations, risk profile and momentum characteristics of various MSCI country equity indexes under Developed and Emerging markets umbrella.
- The regional report focuses on the performance, valuations, risk profile and momentum characteristics of various MSCI regional and thematic equity indexes.
- The ESG Indexes report focuses on the short-term and long-term performance, sector, regional and country allocations, attribution of ESG score improvement and performance attribution for ACWI ESG Indexes.
- The Climate Indexes report focuses on the short-term and long-term performance, sector, regional and country allocations, attribution of emission intensity reduction and performance attribution for ACWI Climate Indexes.