China's Changing Equity Landscape: The MSCI China A Index and the Barra China Equity Model (CNE5)
Please join us for a webinar where we discuss the dynamics of China's domestic equity market as illustrated through the MSCI China A Indices and the Barra China Equity Model (CNE5). We analyze the MSCI China A Index through the lens of the Barra China Equity Model and explore equity volatilities, correlations and the key factors that are driving Chinese domestic equity risk and return.
- What are the investment implications of increasing access to the China A-share market?
- What are the principal opportunities and obstacles to investing in China A-shares today?
- What are the key considerations for a global investor in constructing a comprehensive China equity portfolio?
- What are the key drivers of risk and return in the China domestic equity markets?
- China QFII & RQFII schemes and their recent revisions
- Implications of opening China A-shares to global investors
- Implementing China Exposure
- Barra China Equity Model (CNE5)